Krafton Partners with NODWIN Gaming to Offer Hindi Broadcasts for PUBG Tournament
- The PUBG PC Invitational.S (PGI.S) is set to be streamed in over 17 languages this year with NODWIN Gaming partnering with Krafton to offer streams in Hindi.
- The ongoing event will feature a prize pool of $3.5 million or more depending on sales of in-game items during the event.
- The winners of the event will be decided by the weekly survival events and the weekly grand finals.
Krafton and NODWIN Gaming have partnered together for the ongoing PUBG Global Invitational.S (PGI.S). The two-month-long global event kicked on February 5 and it will conclude on March 28. 32 rosters are competing from different regions in the ongoing event. The hybrid format features weekly showdowns and the prize money is set to increase as the competition progresses. Krafton and NODWIN have partnered to offer Hindi Broadcasts for the PUBG PC event which you can catch live at 3.30 PM IST on the scheduled dates. The matches take place every Tuesday, Wednesday, and Thursday for the Survival rounds and the Weekly Grand Finals take place on Saturdays and Sundays. The event features Hindi broadcasts for the Indian audience.
Tournament Streams Will Be Available in Hindi For the Indian Audience
The PUBG PC Invitational.S (PGI.S) is being held at Studio Paradise in South Korea but all of the matches will be broadcast in over 17 languages across the globe. Krafton and NODWIN Gaming have partnered to offer Hindi broadcasts. You can catch all of the streams in the following channels:
- NODWIN Gaming: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCbgq4Y6WypFnBBzrBDgR0zA
- Gamingpro Ocean: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCZmfb_gIPxsJ_aGmcWNOzlA
- PAiN FyXs: https://www.youtube.com/c/PAiNFyXs/about
- Sparky Gaming: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCuUUZcJ7HRhMbHngHSM5Fpw
- Ansh TY: https://www.youtube.com/c/AnshYT
You can catch the event at 3:30 PM IST on Tuesday, Wednesday, and Thursday for the Weekly Survival Matches and at 3.30 PM IST on Saturday and Sunday for the Weekly Grand Finals.
PUBG PC Invitational.S (PGI.S) Event Overview
Krafton hosted the Rank Decision matches from February 5th to February 7th where the top 16 teams qualified to compete in the Weekly Survival Matches. The Weekly Survival matches kicked off on February 8th which will see the top four teams from each week compete at the Weekly Grand Finals. The top four teams will take home a part of the $3.5 million prize pool.
Krafton also announced a Pick’Em Challenge where fans get to predict the winners of the event to win prizes. PUBG PC fans can earn voting coupons and purchase PGI.S items from the in-game esports tab. Purchasing PGI.S items helps support the event and part of all the sales that the game generates during the event will help grow the event’s prize pool. The Prize pool will be boosted through in-game item sales. 30% of all sales will be added to the tournament prize pool. The two previous invitationals saw PUBG players adding over $1.7 Million to the prize pool. It is likely that the 2021 Invitational.S will feature a prize pool of over $4 Million.