How to Get Valorant Champions 2021 Art of Greatness Card
Valorant Champions 2021 is set to kick off on 1st December 2021 with 16 teams eyeing the first-ever Valorant world championship. The LAN event will be streamed on multiple platforms like AfreecaTV, Trovo, YouTube, and Twitch, and watching the streams can net you limited-time drops. But there is also an exclusive Art of Greatness player card which will be available to all players automatically.
How to get the Valorant Champions 2021 Card
Logging into your game should automatically fetch you the Valorant Champions 2021 ‘Art of Greatness’ card in your inventory. Simply try to change your player card and you should be able to see the new cosmetic.
If you do not see the player card, try exiting Valorant and logging back into the game. If you still do not see your card, you will need to contact Valorant player support.
How to contact Valorant support to raise a ticket
Players can create a ticket on the Valorant support website for a number of issues including reporting hackers, bugs, or resolving technical issues. Here is how you can create a Valorant support ticket and seek Riot Games’ help.
1. Visit the official Valorant Support website from .
2. Select the Valorant icon.
3. Scroll down till you find “Can’t find what you’re looking for? Submit A Ticket”.
4. Choose a request type from the drop-down menu.
5. If you aren’t logged in, after you select the issue you will get the following prompt “You must be logged in before you can submit this type of ticket”.
6. Click on “Sign in”.
7. Once you are signed in, enter the Subject.
8. Choose Your Enquiry.
9. In the Description Box, enter all the necessary information.
10. Attach any supporting images or documents in the attachments section.
11. Click on Submit.