ENCE to Evaluate CS:GO Team After Allu-Aleksib-Sergej Controversy
- ENCE issues a statement from their side following public backlash.
- The organization stated that they will be internally evaluating their CS:GO team's situation.
- ENCE came under fire following allu's statements on removal of Aleksib and sergej's motivation issues.
ENCE has finally come forward with a statement addressing the “existing problems” that the organization faces. It was evident that the organization was in a state of disarray following their trail of poor performances, with the specific problems being highlighted by Aleksi "allu" Jalli in a recent interview with HLTV.
Some of the issues pointed out by allu were related to the removal of former ENCE in-game leader Aleksi "Aleksib" Virolainen and motivational problems specific to Jere "sergej" Salo who recently left the organization in order to fulfil compulsory military service.
ENCE Issues Statement On Their CS:GO Team
Following allu’s statement on various topics that were discussed in a recent interview with HLTV, the Finnish organization has come forth with a statement saying that “Following Monday’s events, we are currently internally processing the situation.”
While taking full responsibility for “not understanding the severity of the existing problems,” ENCE said that together with their CS:GO team they will be addressing this issue internally and will soon be giving an update on the situation.
Allu’s statements on both Aleksib and sergej had led to the exposure of many underlying issues that the team had faced in the past year or so. Allu along with ENCE had received a lot of backlash from the CS:GO community as both former and current members on the CS:GO lineup had spoken upon the situation saying things like,
- “I wouldn't take everything that allu said/says as granted. He isn't as simple and harmless a person as it may look. There’s a reason he’s the only one left in the team from the original roster.” - Sergej, following allu’s comments on his lack of motivation.
- “So far everything in this live is (the) truth but not the whole truth and people deserve it now or never.” - Miikka "suNny" Kemppi after sergej asked for his teammates to back up his statements.
Other Finnish players like Sami “xseveN” Laasanen and Joonas “doto” Forss were also a part of this controversial outbreak that took place on Monday. ENCE immediately came under fire for not having addressed these issues earlier and moreover not even talking about all this publicly ever before.
Finally, the organization has started some sort of a discussion on this matter and they will give an update on this situation very soon. Already one of their recently signed player Elias “Jamppi” Olkkonen is in a bad situation of his own with Valve, now with the whole team under the radar, it will be interesting to see how ENCE defuses this situation going forward.