Sh1ro CS:GO Crosshair, Settings, Gear, PC Specs, Config
- Sh1ro is a 19-year-old AWPer from Russia who currently plays for Gambit Esports and was the MVP at the recently concluded IEM Katowice 2021.
- Sh1ro loves to play with a rather uncommon XTRFY (M4) mouse, along with the popular HyperX keyboard (Alloy FPS) and headphones (Cloud II).
- Nothing about his CS:GO settings, crosshair, or config is out of the ordinary and you can check out all this and more in detail below.
Everyone suddenly wants to find out Dmitry "sh1ro" Sokolov’s CS:GO settings, following his dominating performance at the recently concluded IEM Katowice 2021. Gambit Esports’ star player has suddenly grabbed the attention of the entire CS:GO community, with everyone frantically searching for ‘sh1ro CS:GO crosshair’, wanting to find out his gaming gear loadout, the video settings used by him, and every other possible piece of information that they can use to improve their own gameplay. The fact that sh1ro was the MVP (Most Valuable Player) in one of the most stacked CS:GO tournaments of the year, is a testament to how incredible a CS:GO player he is, and why someone would want to try out the settings used by him.
For all those who were blown away by his scintillating performance at IEM Katowice 2021 and wish to replicate some amount of what he had on display on the server. Here is a complete list of all his CS:GO settings, crosshair, config, sensitivity, viewmodel, along with complete information about his gaming gear and PC specifications.
Sh1ro Complete CS:GO Settings: Crosshair, Gear, PC Specs, Config
The most important thing in CS:GO is ‘Aim’ which is directly dependent on the input that a player gives via a mouse. There are various hardware and software adjustments that a CS:GO player specifically implements as per their personal preference, which results in them obtaining perfect control over the weapon. Here are sh1ro’s ‘Mouse Settings’,
Mouse Settings - XTRFY M4 (White)
For a smooth gaming experience, every CS:GO pro has made certain visual adjustments that they like to view the game in. Giving them comfortable visual feedback as per their comfort and needs. Here are sh1ro’s ‘Mouse Settings’,
Monitor Settings - BENQ XL2546
|Resolution||1024 x 768|
|Scaling Mode||Black Bars|
These in-game CS:GO adjustments are also a personal preference and every player makes these changes as per their comfort and requirements. Here are sh1ro’s ‘Video Settings’.
Video - BENQ XL2546
|Color Mode||Computer Monitor|
Advanced Video - NVIDIA GEFORCE RTX 2080
|Global Shadow Quality||Medium|
|Model / Texture Detail||Low|
|Boost Player Contrast||Disabled|
|Multisampling Anti-Aliasing Mode||2x MSAA|
|Texture Filtering Mode||Bilinear|
|Wait for Vertical Sync||Disabled|
|Use Uber Shaders||Enabled|
Every CS:GO player has a slightly different crosshair that they keep according to their playstyle, role, comfort, and personal preference. They get so used to playing and practicing with the one that they find good that it sticks with them. To try out sh1ro’s CS:GO crosshair just copy and paste the following into your console,
- cl_crosshaircolor 4; cl_crosshairdot 0; cl_crosshairgap -3; cl_crosshairsize 2; cl_crosshairstyle 4; cl_crosshairalpha 250; cl_crosshairusealpha 1; cl_crosshairthickness 0; cl_crosshair_drawoutline 0; cl_crosshair_sniper_width 2;
This is basically a CS:GO players canvas, it is how a player likes to view things within and around the frame of the game. Once again comfort and personal preference play an important role when it comes to this. To try out sh1ro’s CS:GO viewmodel just copy and paste the following into your console,
- viewmodel_fov 68; viewmodel_offset_x 2.5; viewmodel_offset_y 0; viewmodel_offset_z -1.5; viewmodel_presetpos 3; cl_viewmodel_shift_left_amt 1.5; cl_viewmodel_shift_right_amt 0.75; viewmodel_recoil 0; cl_righthand 1;
Players additionally like to adjust how the weapon will move and sway along with the movement of the player model. To try out sh1ro's CS:GO 'CL_BOB' just copy and paste the following into your console,
- cl_bob_lower_amt 5; cl_bobamt_lat 0.1; cl_bobamt_vert 0.14; cl_bobcycle 0.98;
Players use various gaming peripherals like mouse, keyboard, headphones, monitor, and mousepads to play CS:GO. Each player has their own preferences when it comes to these devices, sometimes due to particular team or individual sponsorships they have to use components belonging to a certain brand. The following gaming gear is used by sh1ro while playing CS:GO,