The third season of Call of Duty: Mobile delivers a new featured event called Warrior’s Path, where players can choose between two factions, UAC and the Five Knights, and fight to capture territories. The event rewards players with a ton of exclusive loot, depending on which faction they choose to side with. There are a total of 15 territories on the event map. The goal of the Warrior's Path event in COD Mobile is to capture as many territories as possible with your faction. This is a server-wide event, so players on the same faction will have to work together to acquire all the rewards. Here are more details regarding the Warrior’s Path Event in COD Mobile.
COD Mobile Warrior's Path Event: Missions and Rewards
This season’s featured event, titled Warrior’s Path, has recently kicked off. The event will last for two weeks and task players in choosing between the two factions, UAC and the Five Knights, and fight to claim territories and dominate the whole map.
There are a total of fifteen territories, but only one territory is made available at a time every 24 hours. Each territory will have its own mission, which allows players to earn points for their faction. The missions will be revealed when a territory is made available. At the end of the 24 hours, the faction with the most points will own that territory.
Warrior's Path Event: Rewards
Rewards that players will receive will vary depending on which faction they choose to side with. Here are the rewards based on the faction;
- Five Knights Charm
- Charly - Knighted Operator Skin
- PDW-57 - knighted Weapon Skin
- Wingsuit - Knighted
- Man-O-War - Five Knights
- Knighted Frame
- UAC Charm
- Charly - Coalition
- PDW-57 - Coalition
- Wingsuit - Coalition
- Man-O-War - UAC
- Coalition Frame
There will also be a global leaderboard that keeps track of the top contributing players in each faction. The top-ranking players will receive a legendary calling card “Forces of Good and Evil” and the Chicom - Demon Fury Blueprint.
Warrior's Path Event: Tips and Tricks
- Keep an eye out for your faction and the territory. Contribute often and make sure your faction can get as many points as they can in order to conquer that territory.
- If you got your hands on the Yakuza weapon set, you could take advantage of its special buff that allows you to earn more points when completing matches and also a good way to start unlocking more attachments for your weapon.
- Before the 24 hour period, take a moment to check for your faction’s status and make sure you are still ahead in points.
- Bring your friends with you in your faction. The more coordinated your faction is, the more points you can acquire.
- Stacking missions is a good way to save time. The event will give a set of missions every day, so check on whether you have missions that can be finished simultaneously.
That’s all you need to know about the Warrior’s Path Event in COD Mobile. This is just one of the few upcoming events that Activision has in store for its players. Stay tuned for more upcoming updates and content regarding COD Mobile.