League of Legends: Wild Rift has hit the mobile gaming market by storm. A lot of veteran PC and mobile MOBA game enthusiasts have flocked to try the game for themselves and have been enjoying it for quite some time now. However, there are some fans who want to try Wild Rift but don’t have a mobile phone powerful enough to run the game, or they just prefer using a mouse and keyboard to play the game. This is where emulators come in handy. These emulators allow players to play Wild Rift on their PC comfortably using a mouse and keyboard.
The most common reason to use an emulator to play LoL WR is that some players don’t have a mobile device that’s powerful enough to run the game.
Here are several more reasons why players use emulators to play Wild Rift;
- Customizable Keyboard bindings
- Higher Sensitivity controls when using a Mouse
- Larger Field of View (FOV) with a monitor
- Higher frame rate when playing
An emulator is an app that allows players to run android apps on their PC. Most emulators are now fully customizable allowing players improved performance to ensure smoother gameplay using a mouse and keyboard.
This is why some players resort to using emulators to play LoL WR. This way, they can have a smoother gaming experience and can comfortably use a keyboard and mouse.
How to Play Wild Rift on PC
A popular way to play Wild Rift on PC is by using Gameloop. Gameloop is one of the reliable emulators in the market, with a lot of customization options to fit your gameplay.
Here is how you can play LoL WR using Gameloop;
- Download the emulator Gameloop on the official website and install it on your computer.
- Once installed, run the application and let it install its components.
- Click on the Game Center tab and click on the MOBA Category, and download League of Legends: Wild Rift.
- After downloading, open the Wild Rift app and let it download all its game data.
- After it has finished downloading all the game data, you can now log in and play the game.
You don’t have to worry about what keys to use in the emulator, as it will automatically map the keys for you. However, you can always customize it anytime if you want.
The good thing about Gameloop is that it is optimized for LoL WR. This means you can expect lag-free gameplay using the emulator.
There are other emulators like Bluestacks and Nox who can also run Wild Rift on PC. However, they are not fully optimized for playing the game compared to Gameloop.
Using an emulator is a great way to improve your experience in a highly competitive game such as Wild Rift, especially if you don't have a good phone. However, you need to make sure to customize and assign keyboard controls that best suit your playstyle to get the best out of Wild Rift on PCs or laptops.