Skyler is one of the new characters coming soon in Free Fire. The character based on a famous Vietnamese singer, Nguyễn Thanh Tùng, widely known as Son Tung M-TP, is one of the most awaited ones in the SEA region. Skyler’s unique ability to deal damage to Gloo Walls with his sonic attacks and heal himself by using a Gloo Wall makes him an exciting addition to the game bringing in a whole new playstyle. He is one of the most unique characters that has been added to the game recently, so if you’re looking to know more about Skyler to find out what the hype is all about, here’s everything you need to know.
The popular Vietnamese singer also made a theme song for Skyler in collaboration with Garena Free Fire.
The in-game description of the Character reads, “Skyler is a CEO and superstar.”
How to Get Skyler in Free Fire
Although Skyler has been announced and added to the game, players can’t get the character just yet. The price of the character is also yet to be revealed.
However, Skyler is expected to be released shortly in Free Fire. Players can likely obtain this character soon through in-game events like the faded wheel, where players can draw spins to acquire the exclusive character.
How Skyler’s Ability (Riptide Rhythm) Works
Skyler’s ability, “Riptide Rhythm,” at level one, allows him to shoot sonic waves that deal damage of up to five Gloo Walls within 50 meters. Additionally, each Gloo Walls he uses will increase his HP recovery by four points. This ability has a cooldown of 60 seconds and effects don’t stack.
Here is a complete rundown of his abilities per level;
- Level 1: Damage Gloo Walls within 50 meters. HP recovery will be increased by 4 points. 60 second Cooldown.
- Level 2: Damage Gloo Walls within 58 meters. HP recovery will be increased by 5 points. 58 second Cooldown.
- Level 3: Damage Gloo Walls within 67 meters. HP recovery will be increased by 6 points. 55 second Cooldown.
- Level 4: Damage Gloo Walls within 77 meters. HP recovery will be increased by 7 points. 51 second Cooldown.
- Level 5: Damage Gloo Walls within 88 meters. HP recovery will be increased by 8 points. 46 second Cooldown.
- Level 6: Damage Gloo Walls within 100 meters. HP recovery will be increased by 9 points. 40 second Cooldown.
Players can upgrade Skyler through Level Up cards obtained through missions and events.
With the addition of Skyler, Free Fire now has a total of 37 characters. Almost all of the characters have unique skills and abilities, giving the game a little bit of an edge against other Mobile Battle Royales.