Retrieving lost accounts is a common thing in Mobile Legends: Bang Bang. Some players can sometimes forget to link their accounts before logging out in the game. This results in them losing their progress as they either forgot their account credentials or failed to link their account to their social media or Moonton accounts. Luckily, the devs have implemented an account recovery system that can help players retrieve lost accounts in Mobile Legends. If you recently lost your account and are looking to recover it, here is a step-by-step guide on how to retrieve a lost account in Mobile Legends.
Mobile Legends Account Recovery: How to Retrieve Lost Account
Depending on how long and how much progress you have in your recently lost account, the process might take a while. But to make things much easier for you, here is a step-by-step guide on how to retrieve lost accounts in ML.
1. Login using an alternate account. It doesn’t matter if it’s new, as long as you can access the game menu.
2. Make sure you know your account ID and in-game name (IGN). You can search your account credentials through the add friends feature. Simply search either the in-game name or the account ID and tap on the “Check” button.
3. After you check on your lost account information. Head back to the main lobby.
4. Tap on your current account’s profile icon to access the account settings.
5. Head to the “Account” tab and tap on the “Account Center.”
6. Tap on the “Retrieve Account” to access the retrieval system.
7. You will be directed to a website where you can retrieve your account. “Tap on In-game information Verification.”
8. It will request for your lost account’s server ID and IGN. Simply input the necessary details to proceed.
Cap: your server ID is the 4-digit number in your account ID.
9. If the verification process is successful, you will be asked various questions about your lost account. These questions vary from the skins you own, achievements, badges, and so on.
10. Successfully answering these questions will grant you access to that account once again.
11. Make sure you link your retrieved account to your social media handles or Moonton account to prevent losing it.
That’s all you need to know in retrieving an account.