The Mobile Legends: Bang Bang Gamer Creation League, commonly referred to as MGL, is a community of veteran Mobile Legends players that mainly provides players with a ton of useful information. This includes content such as the latest game updates, guides, and tournaments. MGL serves as a place where players can join and increase their knowledge regarding MLBB and its meta. Experienced ML players can also apply for membership to the MGL community and can write guides and other relevant topics for Mobile Legends, for which they can earn diamonds as rewards. Here is everything you need to know about MGL in Mobile Legends.
What is MGL in Mobile Legends?
The Mobile Legends: Bang Bang Gamer Creation League, also known as MGL, is a community of veteran MLBB players who create engaging content like game guides, patch updates, and even host community tournaments.
Similar to the MLBB Creator Camp, the MGL community aims to create engaging content like fan art, game guides, and other ML relevant content for the fans to enjoy. Members of the MGL in Mobile Legends also receive monthly compensation from Moonton in the form of ML diamonds.
Interested players who have a passion for creating Mobile Legends content can apply now and be a part of the MGL community.
How to Join MGL in Mobile Legends?
Applicants should fill in the following information carefully and send their application via email to ‘[email protected]’;
- Which hero are you good with? (at least one required):
- Gender: (Required)
- Age: (Required)
- Contact Email Address: (Required)
- Facebook Page URL: (Optional)
- Average Online Time (hours/days): (Required)
- Fixed Online Time (Server Time) (Morning/Afternoon/Evening): (Required)
- In-Game ID: (Required)
- Your Ranking: (Required)
- Your Reason for Applying to Join the Member: (Required)
- Submit a copy of a sample guide article, video, or infographic focused on the hero you mentioned above. (Required. Must be original)
Applicants are strictly advised to submit all required details in order to be considered for the application.
MGL Member Requirements
- Must love MLBB and have a complete and full understanding of at least one hero.
- Writers are required to have reached a ranking of Legendary or above.
- Skilled at writing guides and video production, among other informative and creative outlets and mediums.
- The writing style should be simple and easy to understand.
- Writers should be skilled writers and communicators, with the ability to coordinate and organize ideas intelligently.
- Writers should have a certain degree of professionalism, complete tasks to the quality and time requirements expected of them, and should cooperate fully with MLBB management staff.
- Writers should love competitive games and have their own unique opinions and voice with regards to the content they produce.
MGL Member Duties
- Responsible for the writing or production of guides related to MLBB game content.
- Formats include videos and images, and other suitable content. Guide topics may include but are not limited to game content, basic gameplay, hero usage, skill analysis, equipment breakdowns, formations, team fight techniques, and so on.
Note: Specific rewards and punishments will be decided based on tasks completed, as well as the topic, area, and content of the works produced.
MGL Member Benefits
Every month, MGL members will receive compensation in the form of MLBB diamonds.
- New Writers: 200 diamonds per guidance in probation, 500 diamonds per official writing tasks.
- Regular Writers: 1,000 diamonds per month, 500 diamonds per guidance, 1000 diamonds per official tasks.
Along with the monthly diamond rewards, members will also receive special benefits such as;
- In-game livestream recommendations
- Official support from Moonton
- First to know all official game information
- Advertising support via the Official MLBB website, events hall, and other platforms
- Exclusive MGL Avatar Border
Joining the MGL in Mobile Legends is a good opportunity for aspiring content creators who are passionate about Mobile Legends and making engaging content for the community.