The Apex Legends Season 8 Split Date for all regions is approaching soon and if you are working towards your ranked rewards, it is time to finish off the grind. The Apex Legends Season 8 split date is March 23rd 2021, and you have just one more day to earn the seasonal rewards. The new split will unlock tomorrow with Olympus replacing King’s Canyon. If you earn any ranked rewards, they will be credited to your account at the end of the season and not at the end of the split. Ranked rewards will not be reset after the Apex Legends Season 8 split date and only your highest rank in either split will be counted.
Apex Legends Season 8 Split Date: Ranked Rewards
Players will receive the following rewards based on their highest ranks. The rewards will not be available after the Apex Legends Season 8 Split Date. Instead, they will be available at the end of the season. All dive trails that are awarded in Season 8 will be usable throughout season 9. Since the end of Season 3, all dive trails earned in later seasons were made temporary. Diamond dive trails were also brought back for Season 8 and if you achieve the rank of Diamond, you will get a white dive trail.
- Ranked Icon
- Ranked Icon Gun Charm
- Diamond Dive Trail
- Masters Dive Trail
- Predator Dive Trail
Ranked rewards are based on the highest rank you achieve. If you already achieved your target rank and do not want to play post-split, you will still receive the rewards earned.
Apex Legends Season 8 Split Date: Ranked Changes
Here are the changes that were implemented for this season.
Earn placement RP earlier in a match
- RP rewards begin at placement 13 instead of 10 in a match.
Kill/Assist count has been raised to 6
- Earn RP for more of your kills and assists in a given match.
Assist Threshold Increased to 10 seconds
- Earn assists for up to 10 seconds (up from 7.5 seconds) after dealing damage to a target that is killed by someone else.
Predator has been increased to the top 750 players
- Allowing more players to enter predator should improve queue times while remaining an exclusive tier for the highest levels of play.
- Players below Diamond will matchmake much more often within their own Ranks.