If you want to create a Valorant ticket for any issues that you may be facing in the game, you have to do it on the official Riot Games website. You can send a support request to Riot Games and get assistance with your issues. To create a Valorant ticket, you need to login into your official Riot Games account that you use to sign into the game. Support tickets can be created to report bugs, seek assistance with technical issues, report cheaters and more. Let’s take a quick look at how to create a Valorant ticket and seek assistance.
How to Create A Valorant Ticket
- Head to the official Riot Games Support website
- Click on Valorant
- You can check the self-help section if you are facing a common issue
- Scroll down and click on “Can’t find what you’re looking for? Submit A Ticket”
- Choose A Request Type That Suits You
- You will get a prompt saying “You must be logged in before you can submit this type of ticket” if you are not logged in.
- Click on Sign-in
- Once you are signed in, enter the Subject
- Choose Your Enquiry
- In the Description Box, enter all necessary information.
- Attach any supporting images or documents in the attachments section.
- Click on Submit
What To Do After You Create A Valorant Ticket
You will receive an email instantly that will look like the following:
Thanks for contacting our Player Support Team! We received your request (TICKET NUMBER)
Looks like a response will take a little longer than normal due to a high volume of requests, sit tight and one of our specialists will answer you as soon as they can. Try not to bump your ticket unless you have additional information that we could use to help you since bumping your ticket repeatedly will increase your wait time.
If you were logged in to the support site when creating your ticket you can use the following link below to be taken directly to it.
You can use the link in your email to monitor any responses that you receive after you create a Valorant ticket. Alternatively, you can check your email notifications and wait for a response. Depending on your request it may take time to resolve issues.
A little-known tip that you can make use of is that you can create a Valorant ticket to request VP. If you are short on buying a skin that you like by up to 50 VP, you can ask the support staff nicely and they will oblige more often than not.