Following the recent accusations of sexual harassment against TobiWan, the caster has denied the allegations and clarified that he had done nothing illegal. However, he also stated that he will no longer work in esports commentary.
This announcement comes days after Valve removed TobiWan’s voicelines from the Dota 2 Battle Pass.
TobiWan’s Announcement Following Sexual Harassment Allegations
Following these accusations, TobiWan made his Twitter profile private and did not immediately respond to these allegations. He returned today and made his statement denying allegations made against him today.
- TobiWan stated that he took a break from social media to reflect on this situation away from all the social pressure.
- He states that his ‘personal history’ was taken, stripped of context and then ‘warped with fiction’ and then presented as a fact.
- He added that he was not ‘guilty of any criminal offence’.
- He stated that he will no longer have any ‘public image in esports’ and stop commentating in the esports industry.
- He also thanked everyone who had reached out to offer support at this time.