- Scofield becomes the first-ever 10k MMR player in South America
- All 6 regions have individuals who have reached 10k MMR
- 15 players have now crossed the 10k MMR mark
After failing to win the WeSave! Charity Play tournament, Beastcoast managed to make their comeback and reestablish themselves as the top dogs of South America at the ESL One LA Online League, winning the SA division.
Immediately following their triumph, Beastcoast’s support player Elvis "Scofield" De la Cruz Peña revealed that he had become the first player to hit 10k MMR on the South American servers.
Scofield’s Message to Fans
In an emotional message when he began by thanking his fans, he stated that this one of the goals he sought to achieve for a long time and that he is happy to have finally achieved it. He also said “If I can achieve it, you too can”.
With that, all 6 major regions of the Dota 2 community now have at least one 10k MMR player.
The other players who have hit 10k MMR are
- Abed "Abed" Yusop
- Yeik "MidOne" Nai Zheng
- Artour "Arteezy" Babaev
- Roman "Ramzes666" Kushnarev
- Marc "Raven" Polo Luis Fausto
- Rafli "Mikoto" Fathur Rahman
- Aliwi "w33" Omar
- Armel "Armel" Paul Tabios
- Cheng "Nothingtosay" Jin Xiang
- Vladimir "No[o]ne" Minenko
- Alik "V-Tune" Vorobey
- Linus "Limmp" Blomdin.
- Sumail “SumaiL” Hassan
- Andreas "Cr1t-" Nielsen
And finally, Scofield became the 15th player to achieve the 10k MMR mark.