ATE Gaming has finally entered a new playing field in Esports after their announcement of their competitive Counter-Strike team. Many within the Esports community have surmised this for the past few days, but now, it’s finally official.
Akshay “KappA” Sinkar is finally back to the competitive circuit to lead the team as their In-Game Leader. The rest of the roster consists of a mixture of familiar faces and new blood in Sagnik “Hellfighter” Roy, Sharan “Busterrr” Dave, Ritesh “RitZ” Shah and Krishna “Krissh” Salecha.
How significant this move proves to be is yet to be seen, but we’ve not seen one of these ‘new’ CS:GO teams make their mark at the elite level yet, but perhaps this team might be the one to break the usual mould. After all, they did finish in 2nd place in the recently concluded Gods of Gaming tournament
ATE Gaming’s Lineup:
- Akshay “KappA” Sinkar – Ingame Leader
- Sagnik “Hellfighter” Roy – Entry Fragger
- Sharan “Busterrr” Dave – Entry Fragger
- Ritesh “RitZ” Shah – Support
- Krishna “Krissh” Salecha – Support/AWPer
Unlike the CS:GO roster, the Dota 2 team is completely made up of newcomers (Except for Suparno "Zeus" Panda who was a substitute for Team Wipeout). And henceforth the ATE organization has made it clear that this is a ‘TEST’ roster.
Image Courtesy: ATE Gaming
Akshay “Khalnayak” Bansode who was last spotted playing for Team Yakshas in Ucypher Season 1 will be leading this lineup. The complete roster is as follows.
- Akshay "Khalnayak" Bansode – Offlane/Support (Captain)
- Bhikram "Rival" Bogati – Mid
- Pratik "Bluefrog" Rane – Support
- Suparno "Zeus" Panda – Support/Offlane
- Subham "Smoke" Kahali – Carry
- Deep "Deepu" Patil – Mid/Carry
What are your thoughts on ATE Gaming’s Counter-Strike/Dota 2 teams? Let us know. Tweet at us -@afkgaming.