Entity Gaming’s roster is left in complete disarray after Turtoi "Ar1se" Ionut has left them hours before the roster lock deadline.
This news comes merely 9 days after the organization announced its roster for the new season.
In an exclusive statement to AFK Gaming, Entity Gaming’s manager, Sid Joshi said that “Unfortunately, Ar1se had some personal issues that couldn’t be resolved.”
We can only speculate on what really happened behind the scenes, but given his history of making threats against fellow Dota 2 professionals and leaking scrim data which lead to him getting kicked from EU team ‘Basically Unknown’ it is not a complete shocker.
While Entity Gaming will not be eligible for invites because they’ve already locked their roster, their manager has said that they “will work 100x harder with whoever joins us.”
Hence, Entity Gaming’s current roster is:
- Lukman "Luk ?" Nooraznan
- Mikki Mørch "HeStEJoE-RoTTeN" Junget
- Danny "NoiA " Junget
- Job Real “Jobeezy” Ramos
With the roster lock deadline looming close, stay tuned for an SEA Dota roster round up on www.afkgaming.com soon!
Update: Entity Gaming's manager, Sid Joshi has clarified this situation on Facebook:
"Arise situation summary. What he is going around telling is partly true but not the entire story. I will try to explain in short as possible. Player A=A tier 1 famous player
- Original Lineup is supposed to be Arise, Noia, Hestje, Job, Player A
- Arise says he cannot play with player A. And the rest of the team feels arise is a better fit for the team. Player A is told he doesn't have a spotin the team anymore. And luk is recruited.
- A week later everyone except Ar1se reach the bootcamp. Arise is supposed to reach a week later.
- Suddenly panic sets in. Can I make it in SEA? Its so stacked now. Even Forevs new team is in SEA now. My brain tells me yes but my gut tells me no.
- We speak on call for an hour. I convince him to take the leap of faith. He says yes.
- Next few days all messages from me and the teammates are ignored while selfies are uploaded on facebook.
-Finally he confirms on Thursday he is ready to fly on Tuesday i.e today. I ask for his passport copy and next day hes missing again.
- Teammates say fuck it. Hes in 2 minds again and his mood swings are too much. Lets ask player A again if he is available. Player A is still available and ready to play with us.
- Saturday Arise is ready to fly again. I ask the teammates, they say yes lets fly arise now. We say no to player A once and for all.
- I ask him multiple times if he is 100% ready to come and he keeps saying yes. He says he is ready to give it his all and ready to move.
- Due to it being the weekend I cant book the ticket as travel agent is closed.
- Player A all this while is still not locked to any team and a free agent.
- Sunday 8 pm IST player A's new team is announced and he is officially locked.
- Sunday 9pm IST arise tells us he cant fly because he has 'family issues' and that he is demoralized.
- 20 mins later he messages me saying he is ready to fly again where I tell him I cannot risk his mood swings again waste any more time and officially remove him from the roster.
I have been very considerate in giving statements like unforeseeable circumstances and personal reasons because I don't like mud slinging but since we are being portrayed as the bad people who forced the young boy to fly to SEA I figured some clarity was necessary."