Everything About Perks In Call Of Duty: Mobile
- Perks are unlocked in Call of Duty: Mobile as you level up, and they offer passive benefits in Multiplayer.
- There are a total of 20 Perks which are separated into three categories: Red, Green, and Blue.
- Perk Slots will unlock at levels 4, 6, and 12.
Perks in Call of Duty: Mobile provide extra passive benefits such as suppress the footsteps, Increase health recovery, Increase Sprinting speed and more in Multiplayer modes. Perks are unlocked in Call of Duty: Mobile as you level up, and they offer passive benefits in Multiplayer. Each Perk can be acquired at a certain level. Players can equip 3 Perks at a time. Perk Slots will unlock at levels 4, 6, and 12. There are a total of 20 Perks which are separated into three categories: Red, Green, and Blue. Players can equip one perk of each colour when they hit level 12. Perks are only used in Multiplayer and are absent in Battle Royale.
Red Perks are the first set of perks you'll be able to unlock, and you'll unlock the first Red Perk at level 4.
- Fast Recover - Increase health recovery rate by 35% (Level 4)
- Persistence - Scorestreaks do not reset on death, but the costs for Scorestreaks are doubled (Level 14)
- Lightweight - Sprinting speed is increase by 10% and fall damage is reduced (Level 22)
- Agile - Quicker object mantling and aiming time after sprinting is reduced by 85% (Level 30)
- Flak Jacket - Damage from explosion reduced by 35% (Level 39)
- Skulker - Move 12% faster when walking and crouching (Level 45)
Green Perks are the second set of perks you'll unlock. The first Green Perk unlocks at level 6.
- Vulture - Pick up ammo from kills equal to the mag capacity of the current weapon (Level 6)
- Toughness - Reduces flinch from damage by 60% (Level 16)
- Tracker - Enemy footprints are visible for 4 seconds (Level 24)
- Cold-Blooded - Cannot be targeted by AI-controlled Scorestreaks. Does not affect manually-controlled Scorestreaks. (Level 32)
- Hard Wired - Immune to Counter-UAVs and EMP Grenades, and you won't trigger Landmines. In addition, it reduces the enemy's Tracker perk effectiveness (Level 41)
- Ghost - Enemy UAVs cannot reveal your position (Level 47)
Blue Perks will be the last category of perks to unlock. You'll get your first Blue Perk at level 12.
- Hardline - Increases points earned with kills by 25% (Level 12)
- Demo Expert - Increases the damage of explosive by 25% (Level 20)
- Dead Silence - Provides silent movement (Level 20)
- Engineer - Shows equipment and scorestreaks. In addition, lets you re-roll care packages and booby trap enemy care packages. (Level 37)
- Tactical Mask - Reduces the duration of tactical equipment effects by 40% (Level 43)
- Alert - Enemy footsteps are easier to hear (Level 51)