There are a lot of ways you can acquire Mobile Legends: Bang Bang Redeem Codes in the Philippines. Players can acquire MLBB Redeem Codes from watch live streams or keep an eye out for posts from the official social media handles of the mobile MOBA title. Another way of acquiring redemption codes is through the GCash app. This app is an electronic wallet in the Philippines that allows users to pay bills, send and receive money, buy mobile load, shop online, and many more. On top of its regular services, it also offers vouchers or redemption codes for various mobile games, including Mobile Legends. Here is how you can get free MLBB redeem codes in the Philippines using GCash App.
Get Free MLBB Redeem Code in the Philippines Using GCash App
Players who are looking for free in-game loots for Mobile Legends can download the Gcash app and browse through their collection of free vouchers and redemption codes. These codes refresh frequently so players will have to keep their eyes peeled for new codes from time to time.
Here is how you can claim free MLBB Redeem codes using the GCash app;
2. After downloading the app, register and login to the GCash app.
4. Tap on the “GLife” option in the main menu.
5. Tap on the plus sign in the favourites section.
6. Swipe down until you find the “A+ Rewards” and tap on it
7. Scroll back up and tap on done to add it to your favourites.
8. Tap on the “A+ Rewards” again to access its list of free redemption codes.
9. Scroll Down and find Mobile Legends and access it
10. Tap on check details
11. Tap on Copy and Redeem, this will take you to the official website of MLBB
12. Fill in the necessary fields and redeem your free in-game loot.
Items received will be sent to your Mobile Legends account via in-game mail. It may take at least 5 mins before the rewards are given. That’s all you need to know on how to get free MLBB redeem code in the Philippines using the GCash app.