Riot Game’s rising mobile MOBA game League of Legend: Wild Rift has come a long way. Despite the game’s amazing graphics, its minimum requirements are quite forgiving so low-end devices can still run the game without losing much in terms of visual effects. The devs have definitely optimized the game very well. In Wild Rift Patch 2.2, the devs will be adding even more optimizations for the game including the support for 120 FPS for high-end devices. If you are wondering What Phones can run Wild Rift then you’ve come to the right place. Here is a quick look at the mobile MOBA game’s minimum requirements and what mobile phones can run Wild Rift.
Wild Rift Minimum System Requirements
The game can run on 30FPS without stuttering on most low-end devices. Having a phone with at least 2GB Ram and a 2.0 GHz processor can help you reach 60 FPS maximum.
For the android version, this is the Minimum Wild Rift System Requirements;
- Operating System: Android 4.4 and above
- Memory: 2 GB RAM
- CPU: 1.5 GHz quad-core
- Qualcomm Snapdragon 410 Processor
For the iOS version,
- iPhone 6 and above.
- Operating system: iOS 9 and above
- Memory: 2 GB RAM
- Apple A9 Processor
Can Your Phone Run Wild Rift?
For Android phones, there are a lot of options to choose from. Basically, if you have phones that are better than the phones listed below, you can run Wild Rift smoothly.
- Samsung: Galaxy Note 3, Galaxy S7 Edge, Galaxy C7 Prime, Galaxy C8.
- Huawei: Mate 10, Mate 9, P10, V8, Maimang 5, Maimang 7i, G9, Nova 2, Pro 7, Pro 7 Plus, MX5.
- Vivo: X20, X6D, X7, X7 Plus, X9 Plus, X9s, X9s Plus, Y55A, V20
- Xiaomi: Poco f1, Black Shark, X3 NFC, Redmi Note 8, MI 5
- Oppo: A57, A59s, R11 Plus, R11s, R7, R9 Plus, R9s, R1C, R7s Plus, Find X2, Reno 3
- Realme: 6 Pro, 7i, X50, Narzo 20, X3, V15, Q2, 5s
For iOS, as long as it’s iPhone 6 and above, you can play Wild Rift without any issues. Devices such as 6, 6S, 6S PLUS, SE, 7/7 PLUS, 8/8 PLUS, X/XR, XS/XS MAX, 11/11 PRO/PRO MAX, can definitely run the game.
Wild Rift is designed to run on low-end devices so everyone can enjoy the game no matter what mobile phones they have. The game still continues to add optimizations in the game to make it more accessible to more players and deliver smooth and quality gameplay. If you have a phone that has been released within the past few years, most likely, you can run Wild Rift without any problems.