Garena Free Fire’s Operation Chrono officially revealed Cristiano Ronaldo as an in-game character called Chrono, the Bounty Hunter. The character became available in the game from 19th December. We look at how he compares to other characters, list out his advantages and some tips.
Chrono The Time-Turning Bounty Hunter
Chrono is a bounty hunter from another universe according to his in-game bio. His special ability called Time Turner creates a damage-blocking force field that absorbs up to 600 damage points and increases movement speed by 15%.
During activation, allies within the field also get a movement speed boost of 10%. All these effects last 4 seconds, and there is a cooldown of 50 seconds. With the increase in the level, the movement speed gets enhanced by 30% and 15%. Simultaneously, the duration is increased to 9 seconds, and the cooldown is reduced to 40 seconds. Players can still shoot and damage enemies outside the dome.
Some Tips For Playing Chrono In Free Fire
- The field is like a better version of Gloo wall which you can also see through and shoot through. It is best used on opponents out in the open.
- The field is up only for a few seconds and transparent letting the enemy know where you are at all times. The shield area is also not too big, making it very easy to step out of it.
- The Time Turner field does not move with him, once deployed it will stay in one spot on the ground, so use the barrier like you would Gloo walls.
- While the Time Turner is capable of saving players from several bullets, it takes a fraction of a second to activate. This is especially important during clutch situations, where the delay in activation can leave you open to enemy fire.
- Don’t forget about the movement speed boost which can be used to make a quick escape from dangerous situations.