SMRS is a disposable rocket launcher that fires without the need to lock onto targets. The weapon can one-shot enemies with its 95 damage, a range of 80 and an accuracy of 70. The weapon also has a firing rate of 10 and a mobility of 40. SMRS is a secondary weapon that can be equipped instead of pistols or other melee weapons like knives, axes and baseball bats.
SMRS Features and Gameplay Tips
When comparing it to the other rocket launcher with two shots and a lock-on, the SMRS has its advantages and disadvantages.
- The weapon offers only one shot. This will only reset after your next spawn. So players should make sure to use it at the right moment.
- The projectile explodes on contact with enemies so use it on a cluster of enemies to take down up to 3 in close range.
- SMRS is really good against Scorestreak like UAV, Counter-UAV and more with only one shot except for VTOL which takes three shots to take down.
- The SMRS is quite lethal but it requires the player to have good aim as there is a chance of missing at a tricky angle.
- Players usually take the SMRS in modes like Search & Destroy to force people out of cover and take out campers.
- Using perks like Demolition Expert makes the SMRS even more deadly by adding an extra 25% damage.
- Flak Jacket is also a good perk to run to avoid killing yourself when firing at enemies in close range. If the enemy is wearing a Flak Jacket, they will need to be within one meter to down them in one shot.