Nvidia Filters for Warzone were added recently in addition to DLSS. If you are a Warzone player and have a NVIDIA GPU, you should be taking advantage of the best Nvidia Filters for Warzone. You can unlock new filters and get an edge over your opponents in the game as it allows you to see better and get a competitive advantage. Season 3’s DLSS update is also something you should take advantage of but it works only on RTX cards only. Turning on the setting can allow you to experience much higher framerates. Here are the best Nvidia Filters for Warzone that you should be taking advantage of.
How to Enable NVIDIA Filters In Warzone
To get access to the new NVIDIA filters, you need to have NVIDIA GeForce Experience installed. If you do not have the program installed, you can download it at: https://www.nvidia.com/en-in/geforce/geforce-experience/
To access the best Nvidia Filters in Warzone:
- Press Alt+Z when in-game
- Select Game Filter from the left panel
- You will now be able to create three separate profiles and customize the settings.
- You will be able to set different profiles for Verdansk and Rebirth Island and switch between them as needed.
When enabling NVIDIA Filters in Warzone, it is recommended to use your own preferences instead of copying other content creators’ settings. The visual experience of each player varies depending on the monitor they own and the graphics settings they play on and you should focus on tweaking the settings based on your personal preferences only.
Best Nvidia Filter Settings for Warzone
There are no go-to best Nvidia Filter settings for Warzone and it mostly depends on personal preference. You should tweak the customization options to see what works best for you. There are multiple videos on how to adjust your settings, but here are the top tips from popular content creators:
- Increase your brightness to improve visibility, as it makes spotting enemies in darker areas of the map easier.
- Turning up the contrast improves visibility across the board.
- HDR Toning should be tweaked only if you have an HDR-enabled monitor.
- Bloom, Sharpen, and Clarify should be left to personal preference depending on your existing monitor settings.
While these settings are not necessary to improve your gameplay experience, tweaking them can help you see enemies better and get a minor advantage. If you have an Nvidia graphics card you should consider tweaking these settings as they can be very beneficial.