Cover And Thumbnail Image Courtesy: BLAST Pro Series
- VALORANT signs former Counter-Strike player Tyler “Skadoodle” Latham as their fifth and final player.
- The T1 North American VALORANT lineup is now complete.
- T1 has started assembling a South Korean VALORANT roster as well, details given below.
The South Korean esports organization T1 is now ready with its VALORANT lineup as Tyler “Skadoodle” Latham became the fifth and final player to join the roster earlier today.
The former CS:GO pro used to play for Cloud9 before calling it quits, and after not competing professionally for quite some time the North American player has finally joined the T1 VALORANT lineup, completing it. The complete roster is as follows,
- Braxton “brax” Pierce
- Keven “AZK” Larivière
- Austin “crashies” Roberts
- Victor “food” Wong
- Tyler “Skadoodle” Latham
- Daniel “fRoD” Montaner [Coach]
Brax was the first player signed by T1 as part of their VALORANT lineup way back in March. AZK who is also Brax’s former Counter-Strike teammate was the second player to get signed. This was followed by the signing of two more former professional Counter-Strike players crashies and food, along with their coach fRoD who has a history in multiple gaming titles including Overwatch.
With this, the T1 VALORANT lineup which will be based out of North America is complete as the organization now shifts its sight closer to home, starting their hunt for talented individuals who will represent their South Korean VALORANT roster.
According to the Tweet made by the organization earlier, it seems as if the South Korean team will be assembled following an open trial format. The application form reads that “We are openly recruiting agents to participate with the Korean team that is the world's best esports team T1.”
Interested players can apply from 2nd-16th June if they fulfil all the eligibility criteria which are as follows,
- The applicant should have an account on the Korean server.
- The applicant should have a rank of ‘Immortal 2’ or higher.
- All the applicants should be 12 years or older.
- If all the above requirements are satisfied then the shortlisted players will undergo a test followed by an online or an offline interview. (The test and the interview will take place after the application submission period is over)
With their NA roster now complete T1 has successfully joined some other big esports organizations like Cloud9, Gen.G Esports, Team SoloMid, and many more, who have assembled a team for competing in VALORANT.