There are a lot of ways users make content around Counter-Strike but imagine making something that is both entertaining and also helps the community indirectly. YouTuber ‘ScriptKid’ seems to have cracked this code in a rather unique way as he trolls cheaters in CS:GO by punishing them in satisfying ways using third-party software that appears to be a cheat but in reality, is a program that sabotages their attempts of cheating in-game.
User Trolls Hackers By Punishing Them Using Fake Cheat Software
ScriptKid has found a creative way to deal with cheaters plaguing CS:GO while simultaneously creating fantastic content. The user simply created a third-party software which looks like a cheat but is actually a program meant to sabotage their attempts at cheating by punishing them in various hilarious ways in-game.
This time the YouTuber named his fake cheat ‘Blue Flame v1.0.3’ and uploaded it onto his website from where a lot of users downloaded it for free. They thought that the software was a legit cheat but it was all just a ruse to get users to download it, following which their whole game would be ruined as the software handed these cheaters various hilarious punishments like,
Whenever a user tries to open any door in CS:GO it would not open and instead a knocking sound would play loudly.
- If the cheater tries to fire at an enemy with an AWP or a Scout while scoped-in no bullet would fire and only the sound of the bullet firing would play loudly.
- While the above punishments are permanent and always in-effect, there are some other ‘Trip Wire Punishments’ that are activated only by executing a certain action and even then they have a 50% chance of working.
‘Trip Wire Punishments’ include one of the following,
- Randomize movement for 20 seconds.
- Extremely slow movements for 20 seconds.
- Temporary mind control, this includes either throwing the weapon out of the map or jumping out of the map (only on Vertigo).
This is not the first time that ‘ScriptKid’ has done something like this as previously he has done the same with cheaters in PUBG twice and once before in CS:GO as well. It is a great reminder to all of us that heroes come in all shapes and sizes!